Monday, December 28, 2015

Well, hi there...

Share it Please
I'm Christina. A working mom of 4 boys. I love a nice cold glass of sweet iced tea underneath the warm sunshine. I like making lists. I firmly believe that God has a path and plan for everyone. I like to read good books. I love good deals. I value honesty and true friendship. I love crafting but I don't get enough time to do it. Every time "Ice, Ice Baby" comes on the radio, I turn the volume up and sing along with every word. Nutella brownies will be served in heaven. I feel naked without nail polish on. I could talk to you about Destin for hours-I will have a house there someday. I never leave home without my iPhone, my bracelets, and my inhaler. This is my blog. Welcome to my crazy, perfectly imperfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All opinions expressed are my own-and are my honest opinions. Occasionally, I may receive some of the products or services featured on my blog for free. I also may receive a portion of a sale, if the link is an affiliate product (which I will note in the post).
I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe my readers will also love. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising".

Follow by Email